||Topic: Revised SharpHooks.com Forum Policy
In light of recent developments we decided to make some changes to the Forum Policy.
Our main objective is to maintain a friendly, productive and open environment for people to talk about fishing, share their experiences, knowledge, photos and stories.
Unfortunately our forum (as in fact most public discussion boards on the Internet) became a target for frequent flaming, trolling and other attacks.
In order to curb these problems and to restore balanced and healthy discussions we are introducing two new principles:
- You may not post messages that may upset other users.
- You may not sow discord in the Forum.
From now on we will exercise a zero-tolerance approach and will not hesitate to ban users which violate (or even get too close to violating) the Forum Policy. Please think before you post!
Thanks for understanding,
SharpHooks.com Forum Policy
SharpHooks.com Forum is a place where people can talk about fishing in British Columbia, Canada and discuss sport fishing related topics in an open and friendly environment.
You may not post messages that may upset other users.
You may not sow discord in the Forum.
- You may not post messages that are libelous, sarcastic, impersonating, defamatory, obscene, misleading or in any other form designed to create/maintain conflicts between members.
- You may not harass, abuse, insult, provoke, threaten or personally attack other individuals or groups of people.
- You may not use coarse language or refer to coarse words (use of symbols, links, other letters, etc.)
- You may not post content that is harmful to minors or is in violation of the law.
- You may not post content which infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
- You may not use the Forum for commercial or advertising purposes.
- Spamming in any form is prohibited.
Right to Delete Posts and Ban Users
SharpHooks.com Administration reserves the right to delete any message from the Forum for any reason without the consent of the author or any other party. We also reserve the right to remove the posting privileges of any users at any time with or without any explanation.
SharpHooks.com does not release any information about user identity to other parties unless required to do so by a court order or as part of an official police investigation.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using SharpHooks.com Forum, you signify your assent to the SharpHooks.com Forum Policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Forum. Your continued use of SharpHooks.com Forum following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Nice to see. I hope it will succeed.
A big thanks for that - I recently read a thread where a guy made a simple statement, and was jumped on bad. Not only did this make him want to leave, it made me want to leave, and I just got here.
I love sites where I feel a sense of comraderie, and no question is too stupid (cause I ask quite a few of those ).
Nice to see maybe bc fisherman will return
Policies are only good if they're enforced in a timely and consistent fashion.
It remains to be seen if Management here is capable of doing that.
Sign Up |
Contact Us |
Forum Policy |
Disclaimer: All information on this site, including depth charts,
maps, directions are not intended for navigational use.
Copyright 2003-2018 SharpHooks.com. All rights reserved.
is now FREE!
- View All Submit New
To submit new report:
1. Select fishing spot from
2. Submit new report
- Levette Lake
Catch: 3 Rainbow Trout
- Vedder - Pillings
Catch: 2 Pink Salmon
- Deer Lake - Vancouver
- Kentucky Lake
Catch: 2 Rainbow Trout
- Hayward Lake - North
Catch: 1 Whitefish
- Alouette Lake - South
Catch: 30 Trout
- Rolley Lake
Catch: 1 Rainbow Trout
- Browning Lake
Catch: 0 Rainbow Trout
| || ||