||Topic: Kenyon lake - directions
SH received a request to clarify directions for Kenyon lake:
> I tried to find Kenyon Lake using the Backroads Mapbook but was
> unsuccessful. The area around the lake is a maze of logging roads. Do you
> have driving directions to the lake that are more detailed than the
> directions on your website?
> Any help is appreciated.
This is the map of the area. Yeh, what a mess (maze). In fact, on my third trip I been lost myself even though I made it to the lake on my previous two trips! GPS would be a very helpful tool here and SharpHooks.com should be able to intoduce this option soon.
Well, as for directions:
1. Take Sylvester rd off Hwy 7 past Mission (going north for 15 km)
2. Then pavement switches to gravel.
3. After about 2km you will see a bridge over a small creek with a waterfall on your right and a small parking spot on the left - this is Davis lake. Surprisingly, but even during this dry season McDonald Falls had water
Now - refer to the map:
4. Keep going for another 5.4 km, then take a left turn.
5. Drive 1.6 km, then keep straight.
6. Drive 1 km, then again keep straight.
7. Drive 4.5 km, then stay left (on the way you may see Salsbury lake to your left).
8. Drive 1.2 km, then turn left and shortly after that you will cross a bridge. After the bridge turn left.
9. Drive 800m and turn right (there should be a sign to Kenyon lake).
10. The remaining 1.4 km might be quite rough. This is the only place where you might need a 4x4.
11. Make a turn to the left and a quick right. There you will find a small parking spot. Use the short trail to the lake.
You should be able to launch a small boat from there, but floating tube is more then enough for this small lake.
Good luck and sharp hooks!
Sign Up |
Contact Us |
Forum Policy |
Disclaimer: All information on this site, including depth charts,
maps, directions are not intended for navigational use.
Copyright 2003-2017 SharpHooks.com. All rights reserved.
is now FREE!
- View All Submit New
To submit new report:
1. Select fishing spot from
2. Submit new report
- Levette Lake
Catch: 3 Rainbow Trout
- Vedder - Pillings
Catch: 2 Pink Salmon
- Deer Lake - Vancouver
- Kentucky Lake
Catch: 2 Rainbow Trout
- Hayward Lake - North
Catch: 1 Whitefish
- Alouette Lake - South
Catch: 30 Trout
- Rolley Lake
Catch: 1 Rainbow Trout
- Browning Lake
Catch: 0 Rainbow Trout
| || ||